The New Tiffany & Co Aviator Lock Collection

7:51 PM Posted by Courtney B



If you know me you know I have a deep love for sunglasses. Since my blog is built around fashion, I found it only fitting I should fill you all in on  my new shades, and the newest collection from Tiffany & Co. I really couldn't find much about it on the internet, which I found surprising because I'm in love with the new aviator lock collection. So I apologize for the lack of pictures, but it's all I could find.





The glasses come in a couple different colors but I love the light blue. The lens is blue as well so you're seeing everything in an ocean color. Love these! Isn't the case gorgeous? ♥






I found these at Sunglass Hut for $330. They just came out last week. Whatcha think?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!