Madonna's new Truth or Dare Shoeline

8:25 PM Posted by Courtney B




Madonna launches new shoe line for grown ups called "Truth or Dare"  They will be produced by Aldo, but will be sold at stores such as Nordstroms, Macys, and ASOS. The collection will be somewhat affordable ranging from $89 to $349. It will include boots, heels  and flats.  From the above picture, I'm wondering, "Are all the shoes black?" Ugh so boring...

So what do you think? Although I  don't have much of a peek to show you, the above picture is a little  glance at what is in store for us with the Material Girls' new lineup. I guess anything is better then a new perfume line right? I'm so over celeb perfumes.

Madonna's "Truth or Dare"new will also include, (later in the year) legwear and intimates.  A bit more interesting then shoes, I can't wait to see what she comes out with.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!