Fraas Scarf Review

9:48 PM Posted by Courtney B




Are you in the market for a new scarf? Yes Winter is ending, but that doesn't mean you can't stock up on a good looking scarf. Personally, I love collecting fun scarves, and Fraas is one company that I always end up looking into. And I'm a huge fan of leopard, who isn't? It never goes out of style, and it can really spruce up a boring outfit.


I found this fun video on You Tube, on 25 ways on how to wear a scarf. So I just had to share! There are SO many different ways to tie and wrap a gorgeous scarf or shawl, the possibilities are endless. I think that's why I had so much fun with my Fraas Scarf.

The Leopard scarf is from the Fraas 2012 collection, and will give any woman a more chic and edgy look. The leopard scarf comes in three different colors, mine is a gorgeous pink. "Our aim at FRAAS is to give consumers great choices of fresh products at affordable price points"

The scarf is super soft  and measure 28 x 80 inches, so it's pretty big, and can be played around with many different ways. Check out the video I found, and to find out more about FRAAS scarves, visit fraas.com and amazon.  The leopard scarf can be found on both sites for $40.http://www.fraas.com









Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!