Animal HeadGear Review

7:55 PM Posted by Courtney B




What's the latest trend I've been seeing on celebs lately? Animal hats! A few years ago I don't think I ever would have been caught dead wearing animal ears, because I'd never seen anyone wearing it.But lately the "it" thing is to wear an adorable bear or kitty face as a hat. Celebs everywhere are doing it! And I have to admit, I love the look. It's so cute and makes me smile everytime I see one.







AnimalHeadGear.com  is one of the most popular websites for animal hats. With so many styles to choose from, it's hard to pick just one. Their selection varies from baby hats to adult hats with almost any animal to pick from including bears, cats, tigers, even elephants After searching the internet. for these cute hats, Animal HeadGear had the biggest selection to choose from.  Their prices are also extremely affordable, and a lot of their hats were on sale.

And don't think that just because Winter is almost over these hats will go out of style. Oh no, animal hats have been seen at the clubs, shopping malls, concerts all season long!


Here are some of Animal Headgear's top sellers:


















Aren't they cute?  Each hat is super soft and made to last.  Animal Headgear even makes Angry Bird hats along with Hello Kitty! The possibilities are endless, and they are constantly updating their website with new hats, so you will have to check back often!





I received the Kitty Hat, which is basically Hello Kitty because of her signature red bow. Right now it's on sale at AnimalHeadGear for $15.95, originally $34! This Kitty hat has a Lovely and Stylish appearance. The earflaps feature an interlocking closure to help you bundle up on cold days. It protects your head, ears, cheeks, neck from cold. It is suitable for both young and old, male and female. Can be used in parties, home, masquerades, streets, schools, etc. People have been wearing them downtown in shopping, malls, bars and other places and events. These hats will grab attention anywhere you go! Therefore, this Kitty Hat can also prove to be a perfect gift for your family members, kids, neighbors, relatives, office collegues or friends. Can provide great warmth and its fun to wear.

I can tell you the hat is incredibly soft and will keep your head and ears warm during the winter cold. I plan on bringing it up north with me next winter to keep my head warm. And no one else with have a hat like it! You will be the talk of the town with this hat, and any hat from AnimalHeadGear.com  There is a hat for everyone including kids and men!


Visit AnimalHeadGear.com and find the hat that best fits your style! Make sure you check out Animal Headgear's Facebook Page and Twitter to keep up to date with all the newest styles. They also update their special offers and coupons frequently, which is another reason to join up on their Facebook. I plan on purchasing more hats from AnimalHeadGear for not only me, but Mila as well. Everyone should have at least one animal hat in their closet, so make sure you visit AnimalHeadGear.com to find which ones matches you!





Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!