Fraas Scarf Review

7:41 PM Posted by Courtney B


Last year scarf producer V. Fraas celebrated the completion of 130 years in business. Since its foundation in 1880 by Valentin Fraas, the world leader for mufflers and shawls has thrived and advanced under the control of his descendants. Fraas has bases in New York, Paris, London, Wustenselbitz, Toronto and Shanghai, with design teams traveling to major shows and forecasting seminars throughout the globe to identify new trends and develop products that are perfectly attuned to fashion and customer demand.

It's still pretty hot here in Arizona (over 100 degrees) so I can't really wear the Fraas Scarf/Sweater/Shawl (yes 3 in one!), (Plus I'm super pregnant) but I recently received this adorable accessory, and I can't wait till I'm able to wear it!  The Fraas Scarf/Sweater combo is super soft and can be worn more ways then one.  It's pretty large so it can be worn layered or maybe just under a little tank depending on the weather.





The above picture is of course black, but I received a gorgeous midnight blue color.  This is more of a wrap/scarf/shawl and is perfect for the upcoming season. It is available in black, blue grape, dark red, peacock and magenta. The non-itch super soft acrylic is both comfortable and easy to care for. At just $66, it is a must have piece that works as an option to a sweater or simply drapped as a scarf to be worn most of the year, day or night.

I love that you can just throw it on morning or night, over almost any outfit, and it will look super cute. I'm imaging it with leggings and a pair of boots.

You can purchase this wrap at specialty stores, by phone at 212-575-0191 or at fraas.com






Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!