Cute Cardigans for Winter

8:12 PM Posted by Courtney B

Ah yes Winter is almost here! What does that mean? Adorable sweaters, big chunky boots, and adorable coats! I can't wait to have this baby so I can slim down and wear my super cute winter gear. Many people don't enjoy winter fashion as much as Summer. No more flip flops, tanks or shorts. Here in Arizona, I've learned to embrace the Winter, and it's my favorite time of year, not only because of Christmas, but my wardrobe is twice as big when it starts to cool down.

So what's the style this year? What will people be wearing? Well, it's hard to say this early on, but I know what I already have my eye on. And #1 on my list, is cardigans! Maybe it's because they can be worn in so many ways. Casual, fancy... the possibilities are endless.  I love layering my look with scarfs and pullovers to create a unique outfit.

Even celebs love cardigan sweaters.. I catch them in almost every fashion magazine.

 




Here's just a couple of ideas to get your Winter started right with the best cardigans...






Cardigans worn with scarves or just with a pair of casual leggings can look so nice when done right. Personally my favorite sweater color is grey and sometimes black because it can be worn with almost any color. I like to put one of my casual long sleeved tees on, then a gorgeous sweater (line one seen above) then maybe a pair of leather boots.  And if it's too cold? I throw on my peacoat jacket with a long scarf, and it makes for a perfect winter outfit!



What will you be wearing this Winter? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Anyone else loving cardigans for 2011?




Disclosure: Sponsored Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!