Chandelier or Fan?

8:55 PM Posted by Courtney B



So I need advice from my smart wonderful readers! I recently purchased a beautiful chandelier to hang in my nursey, (which is almost done, can't wait to show you pics!) And it's still in the box.

After reading and researching online, I realized, living in the hot Arizona weather, I might need a fan come summertime. I want to have both, but I dont know if it's possible? I also heard a ceiling fan greatly reduces the chance of SIDS. So my question to you guys is should I take my pretty chandelier back and opt for a ceiling fan? Like I said, I want both, but I'm not sure how I should go about it!

Any help is appreciated!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!