Buddy & Boo Baby Creations Review

7:11 PM Posted by Courtney B


Buddy and Boo is a woman owned business based out of Seattle, WA. All of their  products are made in the US, and are truly one of a kind. Buddy & Boo specializes in unique, soft baby bedding in your favorite classic colors. I have been looking for the best swaddle blankets around since I discovered I was pregnant. There are so many to choose from, and I've just recently discovered how important swaddling is.

So I've been learning how to swaddle in my birthing classes, but I knew I needed a great swaddling blanket to go along with what I had learned. I knew Buddy & Boo would be perfect because I've read reviews on their company in the past, and knew they would be up to par.

Here are some of my favorites from their site:


The Soft Flannel Blanket












Buddy bundles This is an awesome invention! Converts from a pillow TO a blanket, perfect for an infant nap blanket. I've never seen anything like this, isn't it unique? That's what makes Buddy & Boo so special.



I received the Swaddling Blanket (in pink of course) which is unlike any of my other swaddling blankets I have so far.  It's extremely soft and not as rough as the others that come in packages. Comes in Boo Pink, Who Cream, Who Brown and of course Blue, this swaddler will last so long and if I ever have MORE kids after this one, this is the swaddle blanket I will be saving.

The Buddy & Boo Swaddling Blanket is also affordable at $20, it's extra large so it will last you past newborn stage and can be used as a blanket, it's just soo soft and snuggly. A must have for any new baby.


You can purchase the Swaddling Blanket along with other crib must haves at Buddy & Boo's online website.  Right now, the first person who places an order on Buddy & Boo's site will receive a FREE hooded car blanket ($30 value!!) Just email them as soon as you place your order and let them know you came from Me & Bella! That is a HUGE free gift! Good luck!

If you're looking for a swaddling blanket, I highly recommend Buddy & Boo.








Disclosure: A press sample was sent for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comments:

  1. Amy said...

    Too cute! I've never heard of buddy and boo before, but I'll have to keep them in mind when I have my next. It can be difficult to find large swaddling blankets that will work past the newborn stage. Thanks for the great review!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!