Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express WhiteStrips: Follow Up

7:05 PM Posted by Courtney B

Here is the follow up post to my before pic of my Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express White Strips. You will remember a couple days ago I posted my before pic. My teeth were yucky yellow, and in case you're wondering the little things on my top teeth are part of my Invisalign treatment.


Here is the before pic of my teeth. I know, I'm making a weird face.  The Crest 3D White Strips go on for 2 hours only, and last up to 3 months. Love that! I like the fact that the package comes with a year supply, however my bottom teeth are extremely sensitive and I got a bit of a sensitive pain about a hour after the treatment. But it's nice because you can go do other things while you're whitening your teeth. Or you can work, and no one knows you're using Crest White Strips at the same time.



Here's the after results. Do you see a difference? I see a slight change in my top front teeth. Let me also tell you the Strips are extremely easy to use, just slip the strips on your teeth and you're good to go. Much easier then other teeth whitening products that can be messy or time consuming. I can't wait to use them again in 3 months when my teeth are even straighter. Invisalign has really been changing my teeth.

Overall, I like these strips much better then the original Crest White Strips and all other brands of teeth whitening products on the market, although I haven't used them all.  I love that you only need to take 2 hours out of your day, and won't have to do it again for another 3 months! That's the major plus for me.

 What life event would you whiten for in just two hours with Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express Whitestrips?”

For me, it's going to be my big baby shower coming up in a couple weeks! Super excited about it!

Connect with Crest 3D on Facebook to keep up with all the latest product news and don't forget  to download your coupon.






Disclosure: : “I was given this product for free to review as part of the Crest 3D White 2 Hour Express Whitestrips campaign hosted by One2One Network. By participating, I am also eligible for additional incentives provided by One2One Network. All opinions are 100% my own.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!