Bright Starts Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer

8:26 PM Posted by Courtney B





Ever since I became pregnant, I have been researching and looking for the best bouncer and swing.  You can't really buy any old swing, because some have different features then others. Depending on how fussy your baby is, a swing could be a very important purchase.  I've always known Bright Starts was a good company, and I'm already loaded up with many of their other "Pretty in Pink" products, so I had faith in the Bright Starts Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer.

  I was first impressed by how pretty this bouncer looks.  The Cotton Blossom look is a light pink with adorable flowers hanging from the top.  The color is much more comforting to me then other bouncers I've seen which are a bit loud and scream too much pink. The bouncer comes with a few different songs that are soft and soothing to the baby. I love the nature sound, it almost put me to sleep! It's a light waterfall sound, like you're laying out in nature. So soothing.   It features a unique technology that gives the baby a smooth consisten bounce that mimics mom's natural motion. The songs and vibration will put your baby right at ease.






 
Meet Kylee. Isn't she cute?  She's my friend's brand new baby. She loves the Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer. The bouncing isn't overwhelming, it's a soft gently bounce that will comfort baby while playing a nice tune. I think she really liked the comfort and the soft nature sound. She seems extremely relaxed in the bouncer.

And just because I'm pregnant and have no baby yet, does not mean I don't know a good bouncer. Oh no. I've seen a few and tested out a couple that were flimsy, poorly made and were too loud or too bouncy. Bouncers are meant to soothe your baby while keeping them busy with the pretty decor. Buying a bouncer or even a swing is something you should always research, so you make the right decision.
Features: Vibrates, Detachable Toy Bar, Overhead Toy Bar, Dangling Toys, Padded Seat, Vibration Speed Control, Plays Music, 2 Vibration Levels, Volume Control, Removable Head Support
             Includes: Dangling Toys
            Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With Soap and Water
            Minimum Weight Supported: 6.0 Lb.
            Maximum Weight Capacity: 25.0 Lb.
            Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 1 Month and Up
            Material: Polyester
     Power Source: Battery-Powered
    Dimensions: 23.0 " H x 19.0 " W x 23.0 " D
    Weight: 8.3 Lb.


    The bouncer is lightweight, easy to move around, and is extremely sterdy. One of my favorite features is the Removable head pillow, which can be taken out if needed. There is also a volume control depending on how loud you want the songs or sounds to play. After testing this bouncer out, along with a few other brands, I found Bright Starts to be the best option for me, and my new baby on the way.

    If you're looking for a bouncer that will stand the test of time, and keep your baby comfortable while having fun, I highly recommend the Bright Starts Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer. The bouncer sells for $49.99 at stores such as Target, Walmart, Buy Buy Baby and Amazon.





    Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was recevied.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

    PLEASE no spam!!!