Isabella Oliver Review

1:40 PM Posted by Courtney B



"The idea for Isabella Oliver came about because we were unable to find any pregnancy clothes that we actually liked to wear, so in 2003 we launched our first maternity collection. A range of beautifully-cut maternity clothes made from stylish, easy care fabrics that not only looked great, but were comfortable too. Fast forward to the present and we are offering pregnant women around the world unrivalled quality and fit, we have been awarded the Queen's Award, and our maternity signature detailing (wrapping and ruching) has become a
standard for every women's wardrobe"



Isabella Oliver makes some of the most stylish and unique pieces I've seen around. I'm always on a search for the cutest comfortable maternity wear, since no where around where I live seems to carry anything that I would be caught dead in. Isabella Oliver's clothing has been seen on celebs such as Gwen Stefani, Angelina Jolie and Selma Blair.




Here are a few of my favorite pieces....



The Ruched Tank Dress (As seen on Angelina Jolie)





Easy Leggings






Layering Scoop Top







Simple Ruche Top (Also seen on Angelina Jolie)



I received a gorgeous tunic top from Isabella Oliver, however it's a bit large for me still. I'm hoping to grow into it soon, and I can update this review to show how cute it looks. Isabella Oliver also carries lingerie, jackets, coats and nursing products, all which can be purchased on their website. Their prices are a little more then what I can afford, but the quality of the tops and bottoms will last a long time, and hopefully will last many more pregnancies to come.



This is my favorite look from the site, the Everyday Blazer ($269) A tailored maternity blazer that is soft and easy to wear.. doesn't it look adorable with the above outfit? Something I can't afford, but I would love to wear! It reminds me of something the Kardashians would be sporting when they are pregnant.


You can purchase all the above looks and so many more at Isabella Oliver's online website. Visit their blog for all their up to date information, along with their Facebook and Twitter.








Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!