Bright Starts Rattle & Shake Barbell

8:05 PM Posted by Courtney B






At Bright Starts we strive to deliver fresh ideas that inspire a child's confindence & curiosity. Our family of products are born from our relentless dedication to bring you the highest quality, innovative, & relevent products possible. And we do it all so that it doesn't put a strain on your budget. Smiles, giggles, & happy babies are what really motivate us!


Ever since I found out I'm having a girl, I've had my eye on Bright Starts products. They have a pink line especially for little girls that I'm loving. Almost my entire baby shower registry list is Bright Starts because their toys are adorable. And don't think they only sells toys. If you already have kids you have probably heard about Bright Starts. They also carry an assortment of high chairs, bouncers, toys and more.



Here is their must have list for all mommas to be.


My first Bright Starts toy is the Rattle and Shake Barbell ($2.99) Isn't it such an adorable rattle?




Clear rattle with colorful beads enhances auditory and visual development
Textured handle is easy for baby to grasp
Mirror and colorful beads inside reflect light
Coordinates with other items in the Bright Starts Pink Collection




Perfect for babies over 3 months, I love the colors and the beads inside the toy which will keep the baby busy, along with the mirrors. It's well designed and meant for little fingers to rattle and shake, just as the title says!


I'm so excited about Bright Starts, especially their Pretty in Pink Collection, which I plan on collecting a ton of in the near future! Bright Starts is available at Babys R Us, Amazon, Target and almost anywhere that sells baby stuff! Find out more about their products and what they carry at BrightStarts.com Also find them on Facebook here.









Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!