Queen Bee Maternity Review

4:55 PM Posted by Courtney B





Queen Bee Maternity is Australia's most sought after online maternity and nursing boutique, and I can see why. Their clothing is so stylish and trendy, many celebs are wearing it all over the world. Showcasing over 50 labels they have you covered for the whole 9 months and beyond. Their stylish range includes maternity basics, nursing sleepwear, the latest designer denim, the most gorgeous dresses and the latest accessories



Here are a few of my favorite looks from Queen Bee:




The Trimester Dream Maternity Tee




The Trimester Fusion Maternity Pants





The Storksak Dori Nappy Bag in Black (As seen on Jessica Alba)





While shopping through shops in the mall and various other maternity shops, I really did start to realize how ugly and dumpy maternity clothes are. It's so hard to look stylish while still being pregnant. It should NOT be that way. But unfortunately it is, but I'm glad companies like Queen Bee are keeping the trendy part of being pregnant alive, I just wish they weren't as far away as Australia.



You can scan their "What's New" Category to find out what their latest fashions are, and they are also have a Clearance Sale Category where you can find the best deals.





I love my top, the Trimester Less is More Ruched Bandeau. Ok so it may appear like a normal top but no, this is SO much more comfortable then your normal tube shirt. I hope I will still be able to fit into it long after I'm pregnant. It has the side ruching like any other maternity top, that can't be seen from afar. I love this top because I think it makes me look much less pregnant then I actually am. Maybe it's the black is slimming thing, but there's also a inner shelf bra for extra support. (A major plus for me) I think all shirts, especially maternity should have a inner shelf bra.


The best part is you can wear this with almost anything. Jeans, leggings, skirts, shorts.. the list goes on and on. It also comes in different colors such as creme, black and sea blue. I preferred black because it goes with so much more.



20 weeks pregnant! (Halfway done!)



You can purchase the Trimester-Less is More Ruched Bandeau Top and more at Queen Bee Maternity's online site. And don't stray away just because they are located in a different country, they have fabulous customer service, and their shipping was pretty quick!









Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!