Looking for a Summer hat? Scala Sun Hat Review

6:21 PM Posted by Courtney B








Check out the Stephanie Scala Sun hat.. isn't it pretty? The hat comes in four different colors and I received mine in the white shade. The hat offers 50 UPF protection, yes 50! It's perfect for while you're on the beach or by the pool. It's super comfy and can be worn with the brim up or down.. (Personally I like down)
The hat is also durable, crushable and packable. Crush it down, sit on it, throw it around, it doesn't matter because nothing can break this hat apart! It looks great with all different bikinis and one pieces, even with a nice cover-up this is the perfect beach ensemble. And when you're done wearing the hat, just stuff it in your beach bag, and you're good to go!






Remember a lot of people can get skin cancer in their scalp and never know it, so these hats are a safe guard for you or your baby. Little kids can wear the hat as well. I think the Stephanie hat would look adorable on a little 6 or 7 year old! Plus you never have to worry about it getting dirty or ruined, I'm pretty sure the fabric can be washed easily.


The hat would also look gorgeous with a pretty solid color Summer dress. When I see this hat I think about being on vacation in Hawaii, laying on the beach drinking a margarita with a little umbrella.:)





Do you have a hat for the hot summer sun? If not, I suggest getting yourself a Stephanie Scala Sun Hat. You can purchase this adorable hat here for $30. Color vary from Fuschia, Black, Aqua and White.









Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!