Nicole Lee USA Handbag Review

11:42 AM Posted by Courtney B











Nicole Lee hit the scene in 2004 with fashion forward handbags and accessories. They take their inspirations from the finest avant-gardes and then take it to another level. So it's no surprise that Nicole Lee creations have been featured in countless magazines and are seen adorning the rich and famous. Ever since I've seen Nicole Lee's bags I can't wait to see what they will come out with next. Their Spring/Summer Collection is perfect for handbag lovers no matter what type of bag you like to wear. Colors, sizes, shapes, Nicole Lee USA has it all.


Here's a quick peek at the Nicole Lee USA Spring/Summer 2011 collection





The Karol Bag








The Adrianna Bag






The Denise Bag



So pretty! I received the Sade Bag which sells for $85 at Nicole Lee's online shop. This is unlike any bag I have in my collection. I love the Metallic underlining and of course the signature Nicole Lee turnlock. It's almost like a messsenger bag because of it's shape, and out of all the bags I've reviewed on Me & Bella, this one has gotten me the most compliments. When I wear this, I constantly have people asking me, "What kind of bag is that?" "Where can I get it?"







There are so many different pockets for easy storage. I used to think I liked big large hobo bags, but now I'm thinking this size is the best option for me, and for what I carry day to day. The bag comes in 5 different gorgeous colors, but I chose the Camel brown. And even though this is a faux leather, this looks and smells just like the real thing. If you look at all my pictures, you will see the quality of material, and the careful detail Nicole Lee puts into their handbags.












































Buy: I love Nicole Lee USA Handbags, and I think they not only high in quality, but extremely affordale and will last you a very long time. Visit Nicole Lee USA for more about their bags, and make sure you visit their online shop. Find them on Facebook and Twitter here.




















Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!