BellaBlu Maternity Review

8:34 AM Posted by Courtney B





I have been looking for the best maternity clothing out there on the internet. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. A lot of it is very very ugly, and I would never be caught dead in half of it. I was excited when I found out Forever 21 had a maternity line, but that was just as bad as the others. Why don't companies make stylish trendy maternity clothing? Yes, I've found a few that have, but most are pretty bad.



That's why I'm so excited I found BellaBlu Maternity. They have a huge selection of maternity clothing for everyone, including petites and plus size. They also carry diaper bags, nursery decor and swimwear. AND the best part is, their clothing is SO cute and stylish. Here are some of my absolute favorites...



Floating Baby Maternity Tank



Rub My Buddah Belly Tank






Baby Rockin Maternity Top





Shopping for Two Maternity Top





Isn't it adorable stuff? I plan on buying a couple more tops because they sell nothing like this at the mall. I received the Rock the Bump short sleeve top in yellow. I was a bit unsure because this is one size fits all, and Im short and smaller then most people. The wonderful people at Bella Bleu told me no worries, this will fit, and of course it DID!



This top is so comfy and long enough to wear with anything. I chose leggings because I think it was the cutest look. My belly isn't that big yet, but I'm 17 weeks now, and you can definitely tell I'm pregnant. I'm looking forward to when I'm a bit bigger and I can really fit into this top. The Rock the Bump Tee is super soft pre-shrunk cotton and is form fitted. Like I said earlier, it's One Size Fits All and is designed to fit pre-pregnancy sizes 2-12. It has additional length as well to accommodate all sizes of belly's no matter what month you are in.











You can purchase the Rock the Bump Tee for ($45) now $38, along with other clothing and more online at BellaBlu Maternity, . Also visit the BellaBlu Facebook page.








Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comments:

  1. Keenly Kristin said...

    Courtney, you look so cute in this top...I love it! It's adorable.

    Kristin :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!