Batyana Review

4:09 PM Posted by Courtney B




Are you looking for your favorite designers at discounted prices? Batyana offers fashion tops from so many different designers, the selection is out of this world.

Savings of up to 60% off! All your favorite styles and hottest clothing trends seen from the West Coast neighborhoods of SoCal style to the hard rockin' streets of NYC. New pieces are in from Madison Marcus, Kain Label, Nation, Ltd., Midi, Alexis Lamontagna, Rachel Pally, Julie Park, Sky Tops and Tunics and their newest designer, Mia Blaz featuring fringed t-shirts. Their styles are constantly being updated, so there's something for everyone on their online boutique.










Lauren Moshi Shelby Swing Tank







Brandy & Melville Grace Dress





Kain Label Striped Crew






Madison Marcus Baroque Sleeveless Dress



The Mid Reverse Seam Zipper Top ($44) was my absolute favorite at the Batyana boutique. A purple semi-long top with the black zipper down the middle, I love wearing this with leggings. So comfy! Perfect for everyone, (and pregnant people) it covers up my bump perfectly. Can be worn with jeans, jeggings, and the perfect pair of heels. Great for daytime and nighttime. I can't express enough how comfortable I am in this top, and it's one of my favorites in my closet.







The list of designers are endless, and their sale prices are out of this world. For all types of fashion tops, dresses and more visit Batyana today. Also visit their Facebook to see all their new clothing.








Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comments:

  1. funtabulousbeauty said...

    Omg i love love love love that top!!!! SOOOOOOO CUTE :D

    Would you please check out my beauty blog :) I look up to you and it would mean a bunch to me if you did :)
    www.funtabulousbeauty.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!