InvisiBelt + InvisiBump Review

5:57 PM Posted by Courtney B




Kathy Kramer is a Lifestyle Expert and Founder of the Invisibelt. Prior to Invisibelt, Kathy helped launch Life & Style Weekly and has written for several national magazines including Shape, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, and Health, to name a few. She also worked as a beauty director for McCall’s, Rosie, and Weekend and Lifetime Magazine. Kathy Kramer also does consulting work and is a spokesperson for Perfumania and Cetaphil and is a serial inventor of problem solving products for women. She invented the "Invisibelt" with women in mind who can't find a nice invisible belt to wear under their tops, that would remain unseen. She has really created the ultimate must have with Invisibelt.













"You know when you buy a pair of jeans that are just a little too big on the waist? Running to the tailor is a major time and money drain, and wearing an ordinary belt (ugh, that bulky buckle!) won't work either. Think about it, do you really want to put your favorite fitted top over the dreaded buckle bulge? We didn't -- so we invented the Invisibelt -- a smooth, undetectable belt with a flat clasp. Nicknamed the “No Buckle Belt” by its fans, the Invisibelt will help you look slim, finished and fabulous all day. It’s genius! You can thank us later "











How to use:

1.hold belt around waist to determine desired length.

2.locate adjuster; let belt hang down.

3.move strip of material up through adjuster, forming a loop.

4.to lengthen, slide adjuster towards double strips; to make smaller, slide in opposite direction.

5.once adjusted, slip belt through pant loops; fit interlocking pieces together and snap.

* for best results belt should be snug




InvisiBelt has been a miracle for me ever since I received it. Although there is InvisiBump as well, I feel they both work great for being pregnant. I can unzip my pants, put the belt on snug and wear my shirt over without anyone noticing. It's the perfect alternative to a belly band. Of course it's great for non-pregnant people as well. Let's say you can't fit into your jeans like you used to, OR you don't want that big bump that some belts can leave under your top, this is the perfect solution. I wish I would have thought this up!




InvisiBump is also similar to the InvisiBelt, but this is for pregnant gals! It works by being flat and undetectable under your tops. I will say this one is much more supportive around the waistline, of course for obvious reasons. It extends up to 54 inches for extra big bellies as well.




I have been using BOTH of my belts almost everyday, and am so excited I found these products. One of the best parts about blogging is finding such amazing products such as this. Something I can tell my friends about, that they wouldn't have known otherwise. I hope InvisiBelt gets much more press soon, because this is truly a must have.








You can purchase both InvisiBelt and InvisiBump online at Invisibelt.com
for $20 each. Also find Invisibelt on Facebook!
















Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!