Escapada Review

3:20 PM Posted by Courtney B





Escapada, a Charleston, South Carolina based lifestyle brand was created in 2009 by its Founder and Creative Director, Natalia Castillo, embracing her own passion for global travel through visionary designs for the modern woman. A must-have in beach and resortwear, Escapada exudes a relaxed, yet vibrant aesthetic.

Escapada Resortwear captures the essence of effortless femininity with easy luxe-for-less pieces perfect for an exotic escape, a relaxed day at the beach, or an effervescent night on the town. Showcasing a variety of tropical-inspired resort and beachwear in vibrant tones and lush comfortable fabrics, Escapada offers the modern woman a brand filled with naturally chic attire. With a contemporary take on classic silhouettes, the flowing and flattering printed dresses accentuating a woman’s curves and best assets are a great addition to one’s wardrobe. Bold abstract printed tunics, flirty ruffled rompers, elegant off-the-shoulder jumpsuits, and softly draped dresses will take you from day to night and from the beach to the city streets allowing you to embrace the versatility of your lifestyle. Whether you are sipping a refreshing cocktail poolside or sailing along the Caribbean coast, Escapada’s vibrant collection of effortless styles will bring out the globetrotting goddess in you.






I was drawn to Escapada's beautiful exotic designs. They remind me of a tropic island, somewhere far away. Maybe a beach. Their dresses remind me of something you would wear on a luxurious vacation maybe to the Bahamas or Hawaii.


















(Love this one!)






Their Spring/Summer 2011 line is my favorite because I think loud bright colors are extremely in this season. I'm not a huge fan of rompers, but I'm LOVING their ruffled jumpers. Match these outfits with a fabulous tan you're gonna look HOT all Summer long.



I reviewed a dress similar to the above one but a much more beautiful greenish blue color. (The Aqua Wave Lani) the perfect summer ensemble! I ordered a gorgeous pair of white wedges just to match up with it. I can't wait for later on this year when I'm tanner so it will look better on me. I think the model above got it just right by being on the beach with this piece.








Here's the model rockin' my dress on the runaway at an Escapada Fashion Show. I love her jewelry and shoes together with the dress. Absolutely stunning! One day I hope to be able to wear it as well as her! Ugh how I wish I was taller!













Still a bit large on me, but I'm hoping to grow into it very soon. Escapada Living is great for women of ALL ages. Young and old can appreciate their designs, and there is something for everyone. I'm still trying to figure out the jewelry I should be wearing with this, but the model looks fabulous and I think I will try to copy her look. This dress is also crazy comfortable. It's perfect for a night out, or just lounging around the pool, maybe a barbeque.




You can read more about Escapada Living on their website. Also visit their blog for more fashion show pictures. Visit them on Facebook and Twitter and stay up to date with each season's designs.










Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

2 comments:

  1. Ellen Ross said...

    can i just ask u something?? is ur pup always in the pics bc she follows u everywhere?? my chihuahuas do that to me lol there is always an ear or a nose in my pics haha!! anyways looks great on you Ill be checkin out their site!

    follow me back if u get a chance!
    http://ellenross.blogspot.com
    Ask Away Advice Fashion & Giveaways

  2. Courtney said...

    YES ! lol they follow me everywhere I go! I can't believe bella isn't in the pic! ha ha

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!