A new Edition- Meet Zoey!

9:17 AM Posted by Courtney B


So I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger lately. I have so much to blog about too, I just have my hands full with my newest pup! Meet Zoey! She's a chihuahua mix, although we aren't sure what she's a mix of. So here's the story. We went to the Maricopa County Pet shelter, which is the only shelter in Arizona that puts puppies down within 72 hours. So I knew that if I was going to get another pup, I would get her from there.




When we first went in, she was listed as a stray, which means you have to wait 3 days to make sure the owner doesn't come in and claim her. So after the 3 days I went back to the shelter and adopted her! They think she's about 5-8 months old, but we aren't sure. I'm thinking she was either attacked by another dog, or beat up because she's very timid and gets afraid easily. But I found out quickly she loves bully sticks, just like my Bella!



Here they are chewing their sticks, although they don't take to each other too much yet. I'm hoping that will change, right now there is a lot of jealous going on. Plus there's Suzy, my mom's dog. So right now I'm taking care of dogs galore, so I haven't had much of a chance to blog! And no, I'm not going to change my blog name to "Me, Bella and Zoey!" LOL It's already been asked! So stay tuned, I will be posting more soon!


5 comments:

  1. Nichol said...

    Awww she is cute, congrats!

  2. Ellen Ross said...

    yay i have 3 chi's.. check out my blog at ellenross.blogspot.com theres a ton of pics of them. good luck with the new addition

  3. Courtney said...

    thank you guys!:)

  4. lfhpueblo said...

    Looks like maybe a little min pin mixed in. Zoey you sure are a cutie.

  5. jeanette_huston@yahoo.com said...

    Congratulations! I just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog please visit to accept.

    Thanks
    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/2011/04/i-received-versatile-blogger-award.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!