Maya Star Review

3:35 PM Posted by Courtney B








Maya Star features a distinctly unique and constantly changing selection of gifts, clothing and jewelry for those with discerning taste in Austin. Maya Star carries one-of-a-kind gemstone rings, embellished glass vases, vibrant Israeli silk jewelry, bold French cuffs and bangles, sweet vintage-inspired lockets, and intricately wire-wrapped stone pieces. They also offer a wide range of clothing from stunning party dresses to skirts and tops for any occassion. Look fantastic at any event by matching a knockout dress with the perfect jewelry and accessories.


I was immediately drawn to their GORGEOUS jewelry. So often I come across jewelry stores that cheap or at least look cheap or flat out ugly. I'm very particular when it comes to my necklaces, bracelets, etc because I like to find unique pieces that the person sitting across the room from me won't have.









The Bicycle Necklace ($64)










Thin Bands with stones Ring ($150)










The Emerald Mix Necklace ($253)





I love the vintage feel of the jewelry, but still classic and trendy. Maya Star really knows how to create beautiful pieces that are not only one of a kind, but something you will keep forever. Of course let's not forget they sell other things such as shoes and clothing.



















The Forget Me Not Necklace ($53) is one of my favorite affordable pieces from Maya Star. Gold plated necklace with three separate charms. Charms are a tiny 1/2" locket with flower etchings, small key, and 1" gold disc with the image of flowers and the words "Ne M'oubliez Pas" (Forget me not) etched onto the surface. Different right? I think so, I've been wearing this every day and haven't tired of it at all. In case you can't see how beautiful the etching is on the gold round plate, here's a closer look.





So for $53 you won't find something as pretty as this, that you can wear everyday with just about anything. I think that's why I love it so much. It won't go out style and it's extremely wearable. You can purchase the Forget Me Not Necklace, or anything seen above and more at Maya Star's online shop. Also check out their blog for all their newest products.





Before I forget, I wanted to show you guys my favorite piece on the website.






Isn't it pretty? I love butterflies! I'm sure it's extra gorgeous in person!













Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!