Les Halles Jeans Review

9:00 PM Posted by Courtney B

Remember the "Baggie Jean" that started a huge trend in 1979? Yeah, that was a creation from Les Halles. Originally founded in the '70's, the brand re-launched in 2008 after daughter Remy Baum was helping her mom clean out her closet and found a pair of her old Les Halles jeans. She approached her parents about bringing the denim line back for 'the next generation', and is now a driving force behind the brand. Taking the smart strategy of focusing on trend-forward denim, they offer seven styles of jeans including their versions of the boyfriend jean or "The Boy Jean", the skinny jean or "The Straw Legging", and denim shorts in different colors and washes. The story behind how Les Halles started is pretty interesting. I can only imagine running a denim company and how exciting it must be.


I recently discovered Les Halles jeans, and I fell in love with their Spring 2011 collection. Their pieces are unique yet classic. Here a couple pics of their new lineup.







New wedges by Guess- aren't they cute?




Love these jeans. The Straw Ankle Leggings ($108) are comfy and can be worn a ton of different ways. They are new from Les Halles new collection. They fit right to my ankle, so they can be worn be super cute wedges, heels, flip flops, anything! They are also a bit shredded for that extra style, and they fit great. And plus this is my first pair of white skinny jeans. I think Bella liked them too. My only worry is I will get them dirty because they are SO white.


Here is Krysten Ritter wearing the same jeans I have only in full length.



You can purchase Les Halles jeans online at their website, ShopBop and Bluefly or find a store near you here. Also find them on Facebook, where you can view their new Spring lineup coming to a store near you. Les Halles proves to be one of my favorite jean companies, and I can't wait for all their collections to come.







Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!