High Gloss Fashion

5:06 PM Posted by Courtney B


Are you looking for high end fashion at the fraction of a price? I know I always am! Just think Forever 21 but better made, more original pieces. High Gloss Fashion is your pick for all things stylish. Their clothing can be worn for all ages, and I think they have something for everyone in their catalog. You can shop by designer, type of clothing or browse through their online sales. I've been checking back frequently on their site to see if I can snag all the new clothing first.

















It Was All Yellow Abstract Dress by The Wish Collection ($72), Belted Shirt Dress by Urban Behavior ($64), Floral Crochet Back Top by Costa Blanca ($35)










Inspire Top by Gentle Fawn ($50), Danielle Color Blocked Dress by Greylin ($110), Fay Crop T by Motel Rocks ($37)









The Floral Open Shoulder Top was my favorite top on their site. I'm loving off the shoulder tops lately, and I've also been crazy about floral prints. If you look at my picture of my wearing the shirt and the model abovel, I realized I was totally wearing it wrong. Or maybe it just fits her better. I wore an under tank because I'm so bony up top, so I'm sorry to all my readers if I didn't wear it right. It's made out of polyester and extremely comfortable. I can think of tons of different shorts, pants and more to wear this with so I'm hoping off the shoulder tops don't go out of style anytime soon! This is available for $32 at High Gloss Fashion.













Isn't it pretty? Yes Yes I know I need a TAN but my current "situation" is not allowing me to do so at this time. So I'm trying to figure out a better undershirt for this top.. any suggestions?



You can purchase all the above looks and more at High Gloss Fashion. You can also find them on Facebook & Twitter. And for more of their looks and for giveaways on other blogs read the High Gloss Fashion blog!










Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!