We Love Colors Leggings

11:39 AM Posted by Courtney B




I heart colors, who doesn't? Spring is here, which means fun vibrant pastel colors of clothing. We Love Colors specializes in leggings, socks, headbands and more. Opaque tights are expressive and fun and can be worn so many different ways. We Love Colors' clothing is available in the largest selection of color anywhere. Now with over 51 to choose from on tights, leggings, fishnet pantyhose, fishnet stockings, thigh highs, and other colorful hosiery items. Available in children's hosiery to plus sized hosiery. Did I say 51 colors? Can you believe it? I wouldn't be able to NAME 30 colors let alone 51.


So what makes We Love Colors different? Well other then the huge color selection, these aren't your typical cheap leggings. The fit and fabric is of the highest quality, that I have seen in tights. They are made out of cotton and feel extremely soft. They aren't itchy or too thin. In other words, they aren't going to tear or rip easily. The sizing is good too, me and my sister were able to fit into the same pair/same size and she is 4 inches taller then me and a little bit bigger then me too. They also carry plus size, children's and men's wear.






Ever since I received my Nikon D90, I've been trying to get myself more into photography. I have a lot to learn, but I'm not even close to feeling like an expert. This blog gives me the creativity and freedom to take tons of pictures with my camera and get the experience I'm trying to obtain. So no, these aren't me in the pictures, but I found that the leggings were much more fitting on my sister who was in town for the weekend. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use my camera and show you guys how nice the We Love Colors Leggings were on my sister.


My only regret is that I didn't get a different color. The color of the leggings seen below is Light Tan, which I think is a bit too similar to my skin color but would look great on someone with a more olive complexion. They still look nice, and the fit is fabulous. I think a more "Spring" color would have made for a better review, such as yellow or a pastel pink.














Overall, the good part about the Light Tan color is they can be worn with so many different colors, brown, grey, black etc. You can purchase We Love Color Leggings for $26 at WeLoveColors.com These are the best made, best fitting leggings I have ever worn, and keep in mind I probably have 6 or 7 pairs of different leggings from an array of different brands. Many places sell tights at 5 or 6 dollars a pop, but those usually tear or rip within a couple weeks. Plus leggings/tights can be worn year round. So investing in a good pair is a must. You can also find We Love Colors on Facebook & Twitter.



I think Bella loves Colors too! I wonder when leggings for dogs will make an appearance?






Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!