Shop Suey Rihanna Satchel

9:42 AM Posted by Courtney B

I love handbags. Handbags of all shapes sizes and colors. There are two things a girl can never have too many of. Shoes and BAGS! I have an extensive collection including my favorites bags my black lamb skin Prada and my Michael Kors hobo. My favorite shopping weakness lately is expensive fancy looking handbags for great discounted prices. Lately the hype is large leather hobos, and no they don't have to have the expensive designer label attached. In fact you will see celebs wearing these bags that don't have the fancy label, but are absolutely gorgeous.



I was recently accepted into the Shop Suey Society, which I am SO excited about. I feel so honored to be part of this elite 5 blogger group. What does this mean? Each month I will be reviewing a product from the Shop Suey Boutique which is quickly becoming my favorite stop for handbags. They have tons to choose from, none of them look cheap and every single one is beautiful.




When I first saw the Rihanna Satchel in White it was love at first sight. I don't have a white bag in my collection, which was quite a shock. I didn't even realize! Maybe it's because white gets dirty quickly but the great thing about this bag is that I've already gotten a bit of dirt on it, and it rubbed off right away.








There are SO many things I'm loving about this bag, but take a look. Isn't it fabulous? It's huge! 15 x 12 so it carries all my must haves. I always need a big bag to keep all my lipglosses, wallet, perfume, lotion the list goes on and on.





The next thing I found stunning is the inside interior. It's a silk like material that makes the bag look more expensive then even the outside. I can't stand getting a nice handbag and the inside looks a mess.








My favorite part about the tote is the gorgeous strap. It has silver studs, (which are SO in this Spring) making it look like a dog collar of some sort, LOVE it! I've been sporting this bag for about a week now, and it's been through all kinds of havoc, yet it is still holding up perfectly. Of course it being white it will get dirt. Like I told you guys earlier though, depending on what it is, I swiped it right off and back to beautiful! The stitching is also perfect. Sometimes handbags will slack off on the inside detail, and the pockets will start to fray. Not the case with the Rihanna Satchel.
















Today is my casual day, that's why I'm rockin' horrible hair. I'm also wearing my new adorable shorts from Guess, which I know you can't reall see, but the zippers on the back are what sucked me in for the purchase. This bag has everything I need and require in an everyday accessory, and the best part is it's $58! I've already received many compliments.. I think I want this in every color. Why is is when I find something I LOVE I feel the need to get it in every style? Must be the shopaholic in me.




You can purchase the Rihanna Satchel at Shop Suey online now. And because I love all my fabulous readers, you can use code Bella20 for 20% off any full priced item. 20% off an already super price? Yes please! I can't wait to see what else Shop Suey comes up with. Stay tuned for more Shop Suey posts.


Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.





1 comments:

  1. Keenly Kristin said...

    OK, being a fellow bag (and shoe) glutton...I have to say I love love LOVE this bag!! Of course, it doesn't hurt when you can rock it like a rock star, as you always do!

    Kristin :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!