Hello Kitty coming to Vans

3:32 PM Posted by Courtney B

Everyone knows I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty! Some might say Hello Kitty is for children, I say she is the most gorgeous stylish kitty around, and she will never go out of style. “The Hello Kitty Vans collection will be available at Vans Retail, the Vans online store at vans.com and Vans dealers nationwide as well as select Sanrio Boutique Stores and Sanrio.com in June 2011, just in time for Back to School. Retail prices will range from $25 for an infant and $37 for a child’s Classic Slip-On to $55 for the unisex Sk8-Hi D-Lo high top sneaker.

I don't know if I will rock these, but I'm sure they will be super adorable. My friend just had a Hello Kitty themed party for her little neice last week. And although I couldn't attend she sent me the picture of the birthday cake that I just had to share. They also had a Hello Kitty pinata which I wasn't able to get a picture of. Will someone throw me a Hello Kitty party please?





3 comments:

  1. Carrie said...

    omg. really? ahh, i'm excited! i love hello kitty.

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

  2. Keenly Kristin said...

    OK..I totally want these! Of course, my daughters will argue with me and try to take them away and say that because I'm 40, Hello Kitty isn't for me...but I think that's all the more reason why it IS!

    Kristin :)

  3. kasandria said...

    My daughter will absolutely DIE for those shoes.
    Kas

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!