GlamRockChic Shoes

4:04 PM Posted by Courtney B




Glam rock. Glam chic. Rock chic. Whichever way it is - Edgy glamour with classic chic.

Signature Style
Styles that are edgy but not over the top I-don’t-know-what-to-wear-this-shoe-with look. There are too many sky high heels with funky designs that look really great on celebs but leave the practical fashionista behind. It’s either too high, too busy or too expensive. GlamRockChic designs are somewhere in between. It’s good to be in the middle sometimes.

Comfort
Comfort is not something one associates with high heels but the label is constantly testing combination of materials and shoe lasts to reduce that discomfort every high heel wearer knows very well. Great importance is placed on selecting quality material for the lining and in sole for comfort. In addition to that, certain adjustments to the cutting and thickness of the shoe’s overall architecture will help to ensure that the end product is kinder to the feet
GlamRockChic Shoes carry some of the most beautiful unique heels around. Located in Malaysia, the shoes are all made out of the best material and they never use real python, snake or rabbit skin/fur.


The Heart & Soul in Black





The Precious Metal Shoe


The Roxanne in Green




Net Stud in Orange

My favorite shoe is the Harlow in Grey ($200) The slingback platform open toed pump is NOT real snake skin however it appears quite real, and the gold trimming is extremely stunning. I wore these the other night and I received so many compliments on my shoe, probably because of their unique look. I would never think to put gold and snake skin together, however the look works great together. The problem I had was finding the perfect outfit to wear them with.






















I am in love with GlamRockChic Shoes and I only wish they were located in the US so shipping and shopping would be much easier. They do ship worldwide and the S & H costs are pretty low, so I will probably still be purchasing a pair of these beauties. You can buy any of the above shoes and more at GlamRockChic.com I can't wait to see what creatives shoes they will come up with next! You can also follow them on Facebook and the GlamRockChic blog.






Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

2 comments:

  1. Erin said...

    I am totally in lust with those shoes!

  2. Kas said...

    Thos totally rock! I like the heart and Soul heels too!
    Kas

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!