Coloriffics Review

2:30 PM Posted by Courtney B

I'm sure everyone has heard of Coloriffics. They've been around awhile, and they are the perfect shoe for prom, that really fancy party or just that time you had to dress up. Oh did I mention your wedding? Even if you're attending a nice get together, or maybe just want to dress up Coloriffics has you set. I unfortunatly don't get to go to too many fancy events, so my "fancy" shoe selection is slim to none. But for that young girl who's looking for prom shoes, or that bride to be, Coloriffics is a great affordable option. Coloriffics has many different lines of shoes to choose from, such as The Jen + Kim collection, the Sizzle collection, the Evening and of course Coloriffics signature shoes.





The Cyndi Shoe



I've talked for a while about wanting a pair of "sparkle" shoes. I especially wanted a pair for New Years, but unfortunatly couldn't get my hands on a cute pair without spending hundreds of dollars. Colorffics carries the sparkle shoe in Gold and Silver. I haven't found the perfect occasion to wear these to YET, but I'm sure something will pop up sooner or later. The Gala Shoes are perfect for any outfit that requires that "it" shoe.






heels



Here's a couple dresses you can wear with the Gala Shoes. They are so pretty and sell for $60. This is a great price compared to similar shoes by Steve Madden and other designers. In case you're concerned about the sparkles coming off, well they are on there perfectly and won't go anywhere. A cheaper, badly made pair of sparkle shoes will lose their glitter rather quickly, as I found out through a friend who purchased some at Tj Maxx. Well no need for worry with these.



Coloriffic Shoes are perfect for all dress up occasions, including proms, weddings and everything in between. I plan on wearing these to a party coming up in a couple months. I'm going to pair them with a cute black tube top dress. They are affordable and you won't have to worry about them breaking or tearing apart quickly. You can purchase Coloriffic shoes at Shoes.Com, ShoeBuy, JpBridal, and many more. Check here for your closest location.


Find Coloriffics on Facebook and Twitter, and stay updated!








Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!