The Born Crown Collection

6:00 AM Posted by Courtney B

The Børn Crown collection is authentic Børn comfort, infused with a higher degree of sophistication, refined styling and hand craftsmanship. Casual elegance is defined through meticulous detailing and the use of luxury leathers in more tailored finishes Børn Crown symbolizes the essence of casual refinement. A little less studied and a little more intellectual, Børn Crown embodies a certain degree of civilization and culture, naturally inherent in its design aesthetic.





Bindi


The Jewell


The Britta Shoes ($140) is what caught my eye right away. I have no gold shoes in my collection, and I love the design on the front. Wedges are the shoe of Spring so I've been stocking up. I like these because they can be worn with shorts, skinny jeans, dresses, ok anything! They come in Black or Gold, but I way too many black shoes, and the gold is like a desert bronze that is much more sparkly in real life. The picture on the website does not do these shoes justice. And I know people can't see the bottom of the shoe, but I really liked the emblem on the bottom. The details on these shoes are much more then your typical heel. (Or should I say wedge)









I ended up going to a birthday party with this outfit on, I found that the shoes are extremely comfortable. You might want to go one half a size up because the straps can be a bit tight on the front of your foot.


You can purchase the Britta Shoe along with all the other shoes shown above in their collection and more at BornCrown's website.



Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comments:

  1. bayctygrl said...

    Very cute! I need a pair. I have a pair of Born sandals and they are so comfortable

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!