Weekend Shopping Haul

8:53 AM Posted by Courtney B

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I did some major shopping, I couldn't post everything because I couldn't find all the pictures and links, but here's a few things I purchased, the others will have reviews coming up! I love shopping at this time of year because of the amazing winter deals, and the new spring items. Now is the time to buy your boots and sweaters,because there are some major sales going on. Here's a few I found with links in case you want to purchase.. feel free to share sales you know of too! I'm always looking for a great sale!





GUESS Sarah Top - Sorry for the small pic, only one I could find, this top screams spring!










GUESS Ariana Cardigan Bought this for 40% off, I love shopping at this time of year because of all the sweater sales!







GUESS Trista Cargo Skinny Jeans I LOVE these because they can be worn so many different ways and with so many different shoes. My favorite buy of the weekend.






Chiffon Butterfly Top from MetroPark I fell in love with the color, and MetroPark is one of my favorite shops online and also at Scottsdale Fashion Square in Arizona.




T Strap Shoes with Beaded Chain from Charlotte Russe- got this buy 1 get one half off, with the shoes below. Love the color, love the chain. Wedges are in this spring!







Studded cross ankle wedge from Charlotte Russe Like I said above, shoes were buy 1 get one half off, and I found these shoes on another blog under "steal the style" Lauren Conrad was wearing them with skinny jeans, so cute!



1 comments:

  1. Sandy said...

    I like the floral blouse,so cute!!
    thanks for sharing the link.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!