Purple Shoes + Valentine's Day

3:57 PM Posted by Courtney B

Do you love purple? I've seen a lot of celebs wearing it lately, especially purple shoes. I've always been more of a "pink" kind of girl, but lately I'm in a purple haze like the celebs seen below. I was sent a beautiful pair of suede purple boots from Jan's Fashion Boutique and I struggled to find an outfit to match. The below picked look isn't that great, this is from when I was sick. I'm hoping to be able to find a good dress to wear them with. They are so cute because they button down on the side. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, check out the beautiful roses I got!




























1 comments:

  1. Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

    I love purple. Thoseshoes are really cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!