Outfit Ideas

12:27 PM Posted by Courtney B


What's everyone doing for Valentine's Day? I can't believe I'm sick again! Right now I'm wishing I had gotten my flu shot. I put together some cute looks for Valentine's Day depending on where you're going and what you're doing



valentine's day

For a Night out on the town, love these heels! Maybe you're going somewhere fancy?



Untitled



Maybe you're just having dinner and a movie out....




meandbella


Or maybe you're gonna stay home and eat pizza and maybe watch a movie. Let me recommend Black Swan, it's a great one for Valentine's Day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!