My New Love: The Jessica Heel by Vince Camuto

6:01 PM Posted by Courtney B


Crafted from superb leather and embellished with sparkling stones, the Jessica Steel from Vince Camuto is positively stunning. Th t-strap is adorned with gemstones of varying size, shape, and tone for a shoe that you will never want to take off. These have a 4 inch heel, and are super fabulous. I thought these would be the perfect shoe for Valentine's day so I put together a Valentine's Day look with the heels.






I love the adorable zippers on the back heel. These heels can be worn with jeggings, skinny jeans, a dress, a skirt, jeans almost anything! I wanted to wait to write about these beauties right before Valentine's Day, because I'm thinking, Perfect Gift! Yah yah girls like flowers and stuffed animals and all that mush, but shoes? Now that's a Valentine's day Gift!

















You can purchase the Jessica Shoe at Vince Camuto for $118. I'm in love with these heels ♥ Vince Camuto carries a huge variety of sandals, heels, boots, flats and more.







Disclosure: Product was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comments:

  1. Simply Being Mommy said...

    I love them...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!