The Jessica Simpson Inset Fur Vest

3:12 PM Posted by Courtney B


Winter is almost over which means it's almost time to put away our adorable boots with skinny jeans, and our stylish sweaters and scarves. *Sigh* But not yet... I'm so happy I found the Inset Fur Vest by Jessica Simpson (On Sale: $69) A gorgeous combination of chunky knit, faux fur and rugged fringe is so trend-right for the season, and the soft shawl collar and classic toggles are perfect finishing touches.


I'm wearing the Inset Fur Vest in size Small, so it's a little big on me, but still so cute. I struggled trying to find the perfect shoes and undershirt to match, but I think I did pretty good with my new suede Steve Madden boots.


I was unsure how I felt about Jessica Simpson starting a clothing line. But once again, she has exceeded my expectation, and she has adorable tops and jeans on her website. My heart will always be with her shoes though, she knows how to style and create the perfect heel!









Jessica Simpson Inset Fur Vet

Guess Janet Jean Jeggings

Express Sexy Basics V Neck Tee

Steve Madden Boots


Dior Shades



I left the links to all the products I could find above. To buy the Jessica Simpson vest and to purchase other clothing and shoes, visit JessicaSimpsonCollection.com I can't wait to buy a couple things from the site, make sure you visit, you'll be happy you did!



And just for fun, here's Bella's vest too!






Disclosure: Products were sent to me for consideration from PR working for Jessica Simpson for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!