The Jessica Simpson Collection

9:19 AM Posted by Courtney B





Is anyone else falling in love with the new apparel and shoes from the Jessica Simpson collection? I did a review earlier, and here's the second part of that review. And I will be completely honest, (as always) I was sent a pair of jeans for review, and I LOVE them! I've never worn Jessica Simpson jeans, so I was unsure of the fit and how they would feel. Plus because of my body type, it's so hard for me to find a good pair, especially skinny jeans.

Jessica Simpson has really created her own empire. At first it was handbags, shoes and sunglasses. Now she has created clothing, jewelry, fragrance.. what next? She has conquered it all! I love what she's done with her career and now JessicaSimpsoncollection.com If you haven't been there, you should really check it out, because her clothing is gorgeous! Yes they do have her gear at Macys, but the selection is not nearly as large or as pretty as what the online store carries.








Acid Wash Cable Tunic ($79.99) $59.99





2 Tone Furry Vest ($89) $69.99



I also made a trip to Dillard's over the weekend because of the huge winter sale, and I found the most fabulous pair of Jessica Simpson shoes 70% off! Score!



These Birdy Shoes were originally $90 dollars, got them for $28, what a bargain! They are so pretty. And although they aren't selling at Jessica Simpson's website anymore, check your local Dillards to see if they have a pair on sale.



The Kiss Me Ponte Jeggings in Black (On sale $39.99) are adorable and super comfy. The soft stretch ponte fabric looks so chic in this slim silhouette, and an elastic waistband provides an easy, figure-flattering fit. 8 inch front rise, 31 inch inseam, 10 ½ inch leg opening


I love these because they can be worn in Summer, Winter, Spring and all year long! Boots, heels, wedges, slippers, the possibilities are endless. And can you believe I don't own a pair of black jeans? What was I thinking.. ? These almost feel like velvet, you really don't feel like you're wearing jeans, that's how comfortable they are.



Do you love the Jessica Simpson Collection as much as I do? I think every girl I know has at least one piece of Jessica simpson SOMETHING in her closet! Visit JessicaSimpsonCollection.com for more clothing, jewelry, handbags and anything else you can think of, they have it! Right now there is a huge sale going on for winter clothing, so make sure you check out the deals.





Disclosure: Press samples were sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comments:

  1. Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

    i just came across your blog, and i think it's lovely. that flower blossom ring is so pretty too!

    thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!