Impel Clothing

7:53 PM Posted by Courtney B



Impel clothing is a modest women’s boutique specializing in basic, yet fashionable layering tees and vintage inspired modest clothing for women. Their modestly fitted cap-sleeve, long-sleeve, and v-neck tees have become known for their quality and durability, as have their essential camis.


I was drawn to Impel Clothing because of their basic tops and adorable lace shirts. Lace is extremely in this season so I had to get my hands on one of these long sleeved shirts while the weather is still cool. Lace is also the new celebrity trend.








Impel Clothing offers a wide variety of tops, jeans and camisoles to create layered looks or simple everyday style. They just updated their store with their spring collection, and all their winter gear is now on sale. Here are a few of my favorite pieces

The Black Floral Print Tunic ($28)






Lace Collar Floral Print Top ($24)





Tiered Ruffle Tank ($25)






Taylor Stretch Skinny Jean ($47)







The Long Sleeve Lace Tee ($20) comes in an assortment of different colors, and at only $20, I think I might get a few more. I'm usually a XS but I'm wearing size small which fits perfectly. This can be worn as seen above or with a little sweater on top in case you're in chilly weather. I'm wearing it with my Cathy Jean boots and Bello Iris bag.










I love the vintage look with jeans. I think I'll be getting this in pink next. What do you think? Are you a lace fan?


You can purchase the above looks and more at ImpelClothing.com They also offer gift certificates and free shipping on orders over $70. You can find them o on Facebook and Twitter. Make sure you stay tuned their newsletter or social media sites. Right now a ton of their clothing is 60% off. Happy shopping!





Disclosure: A press sample was sent to me for consideration from PR for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal said...

    I love lace..you look gorgeous!

  2. Hil'Lesha said...

    Great pics! They have some cool stuff. =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!