South Moon Under & Free People

9:01 AM Posted by Courtney B



I love love Free People. They might be my favorite brand, and me and my sister were so excited to see they opened one up in Scottsdale Fashion Square. They opened in August, so I'm a little late, but nevertheless it was adorable. I managed to take a couple pics before getting in trouble for using my camera in the store.


The colors were so gorgeous, it just shouted Spring in their shop. I was trying to capture the cute umbrellas hanging upside down from the ceiling, but I didn't have my beloved Nikon camera so I had to make do with my cell phone. My sister was debating on the hat, but she eventually passed.














Becaue we live pretty far from Scottsdale, and I love Free People, I visit South Moon Under, an online clothing store for all my Free People tops. I just recently bought this top shown above. It's so pretty and perfect for spring. It's the Kaftan Blouse and I bought it in XS. I noticed the store had a lot of different things then South Moon Under, however I thought South Moon had a much better selection.



South Moon Under also carries a variety of other favorite brands of mine such as Ella Moss and French Connection. They are constantly updating their selections, so I try to check make often so I don't miss anything!




(Outside Scottsdale Fashion Square)








Random picture, sneaking my sister into the Crate & Barrel window.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!