My New Camera!

10:06 AM Posted by Courtney B



Super excited about my new Camera, the Nikon D90. It's confusing to say the least, but I can't wait to learn how to take professional pictures with it. Let's just say this camera is SO much better then my Nikon CoolPix or my Sony CyberShot. I still haven't perfected taking close up pics yet, but here are a couple pictures that I managed to take that came out really clear. My favorite thing about the Nikon is that you never get the "red eye". Every time I take a picture of Bella, her eyes never come out right. If you look at the below pics, they came out perfect.

If anyone else has a Nikon D90, please gimmie some pointers! Or any professional camera for that matter! I need help! ♥






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!