Tony Burch Carson Hobo

7:59 PM Posted by Courtney B

Orange is a color I don't get too close to, however when I do, I'm constantly getting compliments. I have one Michael Kors Orange Handbag, and when I wear it people are asking what it is, and where I got it. So skip to now, this beautiful bag is by Tony Burch. It's the Carson Hobo, sells for $595 at Bergdorf Goodman. Gorgeous right?





And here is the Forever 21 Twist Of Fate Bag ($28) Of course one is real leather, but they are quite similar. The color on this bag is a little peachier then the Tony Burch, but i think for $28, this is a nice alternative if you can't afford the other more expensive versions.





Which one do you love? I want them both! ♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!