New Stuff

5:03 PM Posted by Courtney B



I know you all love to know when I go shopping... so I thought I'd let you know what's new on my "New stuff" list. Feel free to let me know if you love it or hate it! I didn't take my own pics, I'm lazy.. so here we go..



Steve Madden Carlsen Boots from Shoes. Com ($89) These come in a couple different colors, but I chose these because I don't have any boots this particular color. I thought about getting them in "Olive" but then I thought, "What would I wear with that color?" So I ordered these, and I was a little bummed to see they are rather short. They only go a little above my ankle, which was a bummer, but I like the fold over look. What do you think?





Mink Pink Seeds of Doubt Grey Sweater Dress ($91) Got this at lulus in a Xs, but It's still too big. I really probably wear this as a sweater vs a dress. I thought it was cute for Christmas, it's hard to see, but there are little studs all over the top.






Metallic Cardigan from Express ($49.90) Comes in Silver, Gold or Ivory. Super cute for Christmas, plus Express has been busting out some amazing coupons both online and in store. I haven't bought anything from Express in probably over a year, but this season they have beautiful sweaters, dresses and jewelry that is pretty impressive.



I also bought some necklaces from Express, buy one get one half off, I couldn't resist. What do you love? What do you hate? ♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!