New Flip Cam

1:33 PM Posted by Courtney B



I recently got a flip cam, and I'm no electronic expert, but this thing is pretty awesome! I actually got yellow, but you can design your own with all kinds of fun themes. I'm super bummed I didn't get mine in time for the Sanrio Hello Kitty design to come out. I think it's lame that once you buy the Flip Cam you can't buy a cute case like the one below, you have to order this when you buy the camera.



You can buy different GB sizes, mine will record up to 2 hours. That's a whole movie! It's not a regular camera, only a video cam, but that's ok, it works great! I love that there is a flip plug in where you can instantly upload all your videos to your computer in seconds! Ok, this is starting to sound like a review, and it's really not.


Thought I'd share a video of Bella doing her tricks, just to show you what a great teacher I am!! And to brag about how smart Bella is! Plus it's super cute when she smiles ♥






Overall I like the Flip Cam, and for the price of $150, it's a pretty neat little device. I wish it came in more colors and I wish the picture was a little better, but when you're always on the go, and want a nice cam with you, this is a good video cam to have. I'm highly recommending it for people that have no prior taping experience, or maybe people that have trouble figuring out how to get a video up on the web.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!