Jolt Jeans Review

5:30 PM Posted by Courtney B



Have you ever tried Jolt Jeans? I never have, before now. I've always struggled with finding jeans that fit because I'm 5'0 (almost) and 96 lbs. I dread trying to find jeans because I'm usually forced into the kid section, and let's face it the kid's section? Not too stylish.


Jolt offers trendy affordable jeans in all different sizes and styles. The Jolt Pick Me Up Jeans come in different wash colors, mine are the dark blue. These jeans are made of a spandex blend fabric that will "suck you in". These are listed as comfortable like leggings, however I would like to call them jeggings because of the material, the stretch and the look. They run a little larger then usual , so I'm wearing a zero. (Usually I would be a size 1 in other jeans)


At first glance, I love the wash. I don't own a pair of jeans that are this dark of a color and they look awesome with a pair of boots. The stitching is also perfectly applied, and doesn't look cheap, so I don't think these will be falling apart anytime soon.


Who would love these? Anyone looking to look a bit thinner. Skinny jeans are hard to find for some people because they are so form fitting. These jeans will "Pick You Up" as the title claims, and will hide your problem areas very well. If you haven't been able to find a pair of leggings or skinny jeans that flatter your figure, these would be the jeans to pick up.



On the other hand, if you're very small, these jeans might make you look even smaller. Because they are stretchy, after a couple hours of wear they become a little loose on me. Which is perfect for the holidays after a huge turkey dinner! They are extremely comfortable and incredibly soft.










The are beautifully made and super stretchy, they can go with almost any shoes. Boots, heels, platforms, cute slip ons, anything! The wash is a deep blue denim, so these will go with any color, and any top!















Here's my Christmas Eve outfit, Jolt jeans, grey boots and a grey sweater. Casual yet super cute! Jolt jeans are a must have, and these are one of my favorites in my collection. You can purchase Jolt Jeans at JoltStyle.com and Nordstroms. Find Jolt on Facebook too!





Disclosure: I received a sample for consideration from PR.

2 comments:

  1. Simply Being Mommy said...

    They look great on you!

  2. Nichol said...

    Ooh I love these, and you look fab in them! Great review:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!