Inject the Venom Review

3:41 PM Posted by Courtney B





"Life is too short to wear ugly shoes"




Inject the Venom is an online shoe store that carries the sexiest, affordable shoes around! They search the globe for the hottest, trends in footwear. They are a fairly new company located in Las Vegas. Their slogan is one that I live by each day! "Life is too short to wear ugly shoes" What's the first thing I notice about people? Their shoes! Is that weird? I think you can tell a lot by what type of shoe someone is wearing. Inject the Venom has top notch shoes for fabulous prices, I couldn't believe it! Let's check out a few of my favorites...


The Liliana Jones Strappy Ankle Boots ($16.99)


The TREY III Ankle Boot Bootie by Bumper ($15.00)








The Klein Slingback ($16.99)






The Secret Suede Stiletto Platform Pump by Liliana ($15.99)




Aren't they adorable? I want them all! I received the Fergie Peep Toes Boots in size 7. Grey is the color of the season this winter, and ankle boots are in!! Ankle boots are always cuter with a peep toe, so these were too cute to pass up.




Part shoe, party bootie, these have a 4.5 heel and a 3/4 platform. For 16.99, you would think these would be made cheap and would fall apart. These boots are made beautifully, just as good as your $100 boots from Nordstroms or Neiman Marcus.








I especially like the snake skin heel. It makes them unique to other shoes that are similar in look and color. You can wear these with skinny jeans, regular jeans, a cute sweater dress and so much more! I'm thinking, skinny jeans, and a big grey sweater!








Aren't they cute on me? (Minus the ugly ankle tattoo!) And for less then $20, you would be crazy to NOT buy shoes from Inject the Venom. If you are a fan of heels, boots or everything in between, then this shop is for you! I've already bookmarked them in my "favorite shops" tab, because I HAVE to go back to get the Klein slingbacks!


I'm so pleased with my Inject the Venom shoes, I know I will be going back to frequently to check out what's new and what special deals they have. Right now until December 16th, all shoes are $16.99 or less! Can't beat that price! Check out InjecttheVenom.com for lots of shoes all under 17 bucks! You can also find them on Facebook.


Disclosure: I received product for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.




3 comments:

  1. adendyut said...

    adendyut@comcast.net
    hope to win

  2. Kimberly said...

    I LOVE shoes! It's the first thing I look at too. Thanks for sharing (-:

  3. Anonymous said...

    I had ordered 3 pairs of shoes from this site already and I am lovin these shoes! Very sexy shoes for a great price...will be buyin more from this site =) Tiffany

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!