Christmas Post

5:04 PM Posted by Courtney B


Thought I'd post a couple Christmas pictures! Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas!!!!




Nick and his mom




6 Dog Stockings and 2 Cats, isn't it cute?






Lemon Cello... yum! Totally drank the whole thing already with Kari! ♥



New fabulous top from Urban Outfitters




Gift from me, to ME! Naturalizer Boots! So comfy!


IPAD!! Love this thing! Don't know how I lived without it!



Bella's new coat! She hates it!



Lobster! My favorite!


Christmas outfit with my new Naturalizer Boots! ♥




1 comments:

  1. Boys Formal Wear said...

    Wow... the IPAD i really really want those too, is that a gift from you? you are really lucky that you have that.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!