Best Peacoats of Winter

7:50 AM Posted by Courtney B





This coat from J Crew will set you back $245 but I love the gold buttons and the color. This coat is gorgeous, and it might be worth the price tag.



This coat is on sale at Victoria's Secret and comes in plaid and solid colors. I love the plaid, however it won't go with as many outfits. It's selling for $99, but get it quick because that's a great price for a peacoat.





This one is my favorite. At $390 at Nordstroms it's a bit expensive, but lucky for you, it's on sale right now for $154! It won't keep you as warm as the other options, but it's the most stylish.






And if those are too expensive, this peacoat at Forever 21, will only run you $27.80! It comes in other colors as well. The material may not be as good as the others, but it's still pretty cute.


Other places that are selling quality fashionable peacoats are Banana Republic, BCBG, and Land's End.


Here's one of my peacoats, from GUESS this one cost me about $150. Peacoats are great for winter, and I don't think they are going out of style anytime soon!


3 comments:

  1. DANA said...

    I always read your posts! Love them! I wanted to invite you over to my $50 American Axpress giveaway that ends christmas Eve!

    http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/12/50-american-express-giveaway-ends.html

  2. mintaburst said...

    Thank you for sharing this. I've been looking for a peacoat. The jcrew one is soooo pretty...and dang it they don't have any in my size at this time. :(

  3. Courtney said...

    yah it's pretty adorable

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!