The Best Gift Ever Given

4:38 PM Posted by Courtney B



SWAGG is a free mobile app (download here) that lets you shop smarter using your mobile phone. Buy, send or swap SWAGG GIFTS and organize your old school plastic gift cards.



For every download of the app between now and Dec. 31, 2010, SWAGG will donate $1 to Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) , up to $125,000.



Clever Girls Collective and SWAGG are sending a pair of movie fans to the Sundance Film Festival! Download the SWAGG app and then visit the Ultimate SWAGG Getaway Sweepstakes site to enter to win a trip for two to the Sundance Film Festival. Entry deadline is January 3, 2011, 11:59pm, PST.



What is the best gift I've ever given to someone? I've given a lot of gifts in my life, and I've been debating the question in my mind. Some are more sentimental then others, and as we all know the best gifts given are not always the most expensive.


I can honestly say I haven't given out many sentimental gifts, but I do recall a couple Christmas' back giving a very special one. One of the most important people in my life is my mother, she has been there through thick and thin so I always try to give her a special gift each year. 2 years ago, I struggled to find a great one, plus she's SO picky! I know she loves jewelry, so I went to Dogeared Jewelry, which is one of my favorite jewelry companies, plus their necklaces and bracelets cater to mothers, sisters, friends, etc. I first learned about their company through the show, "The Hills" when I saw Lauren Conrad wearing a beautiful piece that I just had to have!


So to make a long story short, I got my mom the , "Best Mom" DogEared Necklace, which was cute, sentimental and affordable ! It's a gold dipped piece with a beautiful heart. All of their necklaces also come with a beautiful message, so no card needed!



Needless to say, she wears it to this day, which makes me very happy. And although it might not be the "best" gift I've ever given, it's definitely up there. It's simple, beautiful, and has a great message behind it. The great thing about a little charm attached to a gold chain, is that it will never go out of style and can be worn with almost anything!




So what's SWAGG? It's a free mobile app , download here that lets you shop for your perfect gift using your mobile phone. Buy, send or swap SWAGG Gifts and organize your old cards.

For every download of the app between now and Dec. 31, 2010, SWAGG will donate $1 to Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) , up to $125,000. You know that this is a charity that I support, having written about it MANY times.


Clever Girls Collective and SWAGG are sending a lucky pair of movie fans to the Sundance Film Festival! The sweepstakes is offered exclusively through the Clever 1000, and it has a pretty kick butt prize, including:



2 night/3 day stay at Yarrow Hotel in Park City Utah (Jan 21 - Jan 23, 2011)
Ground transportation to and from hotel to airport in Park City, Utah
Dinner for two at Tao Lounge, including 2 nightclub passes
All access to The House of SWAGG Gifting Suite
2 tickets to a movie premiere on Saturday, January 22nd -- movie tbd
$4,000 value

For more info on this fabulous getaway, visit the SWAGG Getaway Sweepstakes page!!




Learn more about this fabulous app that revolutionizes the whole shopping, gifting, and gift card-organizing experience and Download the SWAGG app to your iPhone or Droid. I was selected for this sponsorship by Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!