Stylish Blog Award

2:42 PM Posted by Courtney B


Thank you thank you to Networking Witches, one of my favorite website for awarding me with the "Stylish Blogger Award" It means, a lot and I'm super grateful!





1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great blogs.
4.Contact those bloggers and let them know about their award.



So here's 7 things about myself...


1. I started this blog to talk about me and my little princess "Bella", and it has now become a fashion blog with a "little" talk about Bella.:)

2.) I'm addicted to cheeseburgers and french fries!

3.) Pink is my favorite color!

4.) I'm only 5 foot tall!

5.) I also run another site at http://www.bellasbeautyspot.com/

6.) I love all things fashion and beauty!

7.) I have fabulous rates for advertising, *wink wink


Ok on to the next step, 15 favorite sites? Hmm that's going to take a while for me to create a list, but I promise that post is coming up soon! &hearts





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!