Fashion Charms Blog

4:20 PM Posted by Courtney B



Hey guys! It's the night before Thanksgiving, I hope you're all having a fabulous holiday! Just wanted to share another Fashion Blog I came across, called Fashion Charms. Basically it's a blog, (kinda like mine) that talks about beauty, fashion and everything in between! Just recently I was checking out Fashion Charms, and I found the cutest jacket !






Fashion Charms is a blog based in the United Kingdom, so when I found this aviator jacket on her blog from Next.com for 75 pounds (In united kingdom money) I scrambled to find where I could get it in the US.. ($128) on http://www.nextdirect.com/ Isn't it beautiful? I want it!



This is only one of the finds I found on Fashion Charms, but I can't wait to read more about UK Fashion!






I also learned about Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream, (which you can probably get here in the US too) but hey, whatever it's still a great review. I'm always looking for more beauty blogs to add to my daily reads, and this is one you gotta add


Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!