Whish Review

1:53 PM Posted by Courtney B


Whish was created almost my accident if you can believe it. Jesse Werner had a hard time finding the perfect shaving cream. Don't we all? He finally found a European shaving cream that his wife also loved, and it brought up the question, "Why is it so hard to find the perfect shaving cream/shaving brush?" That is how they came up with the amazing concept of Whish.
Whish has been featured in magazines such as Allure, Instyle and Lucky. And the buzz keeps growing!! Their products are paraben, sulfate and DEA free. There are actually located near me in Scottsdale, Arizona. Their product is made all natural and organic!! !! woo hoo!



Whish sells body washes, exfoliates & of course amazing shower cream. Oh wait, did i mention moisturizers & my favorite, the Flawless Ingrown Hair Serum. Whish was nice enough to send me over a sample, and I loved it ! Nobody likes ingrown hair, especially me! Those little bumps are so annoying & leave your legs a little less then perfect!! The smell was great and guess what? I tried as hard as I could to get a bump to appear, and they just never came! It was a miracle! This product left me nice and smooth with no bumps in sight.





This product goes for the low rate of $22.50 & trust me it's worth every penny!!! Their formula = " restores and soothes – wheat germ extract. regenerates – yeast extract. fights inflammation – willow bark extract. "


You can browse their store right here at Whishbody.com Don't take my word, (although you should) go try it out for yourself!!! Free shipping over $50 & they also offer gift cards! You can also sign up for all the latest Whish Info by clicking here.
Whish is an amazing product, and I can't wait to see what they come up with next!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to reading every single one. If you are entering a giveaway please leave your email address or make sure it is visible in your profile.

PLEASE no spam!!!